Saturday, December 20, 2008

Spinach Pizza Crust - Green but tasty!

I tried out a spinach pizza crust recipe for our traditional Friday-night Pizza last night. It was delicious! It does make the pizza crust green, so if you have picky eaters, just tell them it's alien pizza or something to make it fun for them to want to eat. This would be a good one for St. Patty's day! Our four-year-old didn't even notice and I think he's about as picky as they come. I did mostly veggie toppings (thin-sliced tomatoes, olives, green peppers, sliced green onions) on last night's and it was yum! (The section with no toppings was for the picky four-year-old). For the recipe, I used my regular pizza dough recipe and added 1/2 pkg of thawed frozen spinach (you could add more ) with the water. You could also try adding chard instead of spinach.

1 comment:

Cherylyn said...

Yum! I love homemade pizza, but hardly ever make it.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails