Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Garden Plan & Seeds Ordered

TA DA!! Here's our family garden plan for 2011!


And below are the Seeds I ordered for next year's garden. I ordered from Stokes again - I've had good experience with them. Most of these varieties I have tried before and they are really good. I still have some seeds left over from last year that I'll be using this year (if you notice there are some missing on the list). I decided that this year I'll be buying the tomato and pepper starts from our local greenhouse. I've grown them from seed in the past, but I'm a little late getting started this year so I'll just buy them. And note that this garden plan is definitely in pencil so I can adjust varieties when it's time to plant.

Sugar Snax 54 (Carrot/Nantes x Imperator)




Large White Ribbed (Swiss chard)



Paycheck Squash



Sunray (Squash/summer)



Heavenly Hubbard (Squash)



Sunshine (Squash/buttercup)



Pioneer (Cucumber/pickling)



Sweet Slice Hyb (Cucumber/slicing)



Chippawa (corn)



Luscious (corn)



Primo (Muskmelon/cantaloupe)

Happy Gardening! Can't wait for spring!!

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails