Thursday, June 23, 2011

Easy No-Knead Refrigerator Crescent Rolls




I love this recipe from hillbillyhousewife.com. Do you have recipes that use refrigerator crescent rolls (like pillsbury) and cringe every time you use them at the unhealthiness, expensiveness, etc? Well here's a great substitute for those. I've made them twice and have been amazed at the simplicity of them. They were especially perfect for Father's day yesterday when I needed a roll recipe that I didn't have to spend a lot of time with because we were at church. Wonderful recipe (with half whole-wheat flour!)

Here's what my dough looked like when I put it in the refrigerator. I love that I don't knead it and it turns out so wonderful! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I have!

1 comment:

gabby said...

Thank you so much!!! I'll be making these ones for sure!!!

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails