Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Favorite Citrus Recipes

I've always thought that the best kind of parties are the most memorable ones, but I have my doubts after last night's family birthday party. We had kind of a traumatic interruption from my 4-year-old with a bloody nose that wouldn't stop bleeding for what seemed like forever. You know how that goes - it always seems to last a lot longer than it actually does! Well I woke up this morning with a disastrous kitchen, a bathtub of clothes to wash and memories of the whole thing...but we had a good time, and it was definitely memorable! And I think after a invigorating morning of cleaning and scrubbing I'm feeling ready to tackle the world again.

That being said, since this week's new food is a citrus fruit, I will share with you a couple of my favorite recipes using citrus fruits...Oranges, limes, lemons...pummelos...mmmh! Love 'em this time of year!

Delicious Orange Rolls
Creamsicle Green Smoothie

Here's a few recipes I found on pinterest that I really want to try...Don't they look yummy?

Citrus Butter Cookies


Tuscan Lemon Chicken


Citrus Cheesecake


Copycat Orange Julius
Lemon Bar Cookie Cups


Orange Cranberry Muffins






linked to Recipe Swap

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails