Wednesday, January 31, 2018

NEW BLOG!

Why hello there!

It's been a long time and I've been missing you my friends.

Today I have an announcement.

After much thought and consideration, I will no longer be posting on this blog address because...

I have moved!

Aaah! Yes that is right. And I am so excited.

My new blog is:


www.thecookstreat.com


You can also follow me on:

I would love it if you would hop on over and check out my new blog with lots of new recipes.

Also, you can sign up for my e-mail list here:

Don't miss a recipe from The Cook's Treat!

Subscribe via email:






In addition to the updates about blog posts that will come regularly, I will be sending out a regular newsletter to e-mail subscribers with exclusive content including recipes, menu plans, cooking tips and more. So be sure to subscribe!

I can't wait to see you over at The Cook's Treat.

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails