Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Vegetarian Meal Ideas

I appreciate so much those of you who made comments on the last post. I am feeling rejuvenated again, thankfully. I have some new recipes that I've made recently that I'd like to share with you. We are on a mostly vegetarian diet right now. We have meat about 1 or 2 times a week and the rest is vegetarian dishes. It's become necessary for me to experiment with some new vegetarian main dish recipes so that we have some variety. Here's a few of our favorites that I've already posted about. I'll post some more in the coming days and weeks.

Bean Lasagna

Spaghetti Squash Meal

Meatless Taco Salad with Black Beans

Meatless Hawaiian Haystacks

Rice Salad

Butternut Squash Soup

Navajo Tacos with Vegetarian Chili

Vegetarian Fajitas

Tamale Lentil Casserole

Well there's the ones that I could find that I've posted about so far. We also like to stir fry vegetables and serve over rice. It's really good if you have a yummy stir-fry sauce to serve with it. Since I'm trying to cut out sugar, I am in search of stir-fry sauces with low sugar. Post those if you have them. I'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails